GIFTS AND THOUGHTFUL GESTURES
While gifts are never expected, If you would like to surprise me with something here is a list of things to give you some ideas on what would surely put a smile on my face.
* Gift Certificates, for lingerie, Amazon, or Out door Sporting stores
* plants- I can never have too many. I'd preffer a plant over flowers, as I hate watching flowers die.
* scented candles — anything but lavendar.
* Im a size 9 shoe for heels 8.5 for flats- I like stilletoes strappy or no strap so long as the front of the shoe isnt chunky.
* I live a fairly out doorsy kind of life so gift certificates from active wear type stores such as lulu lemon, Public Myth, M.C.C & Comor are always nice.
* Lingerie is a bit tricky to shop for so I would recommend a gift certificate as well. Victoria Secret, Honey, Dare to ware.
* gift certificates for tisol & or cat toys
* chocolate. I enjoy, Real chocolate, mixed with nuts & fruit is always, a nice treat.
* Massage certificates. Just the regular kind, not the typw with a happy ending :)
* I love birthday cake marble slab ice cream
* astro pop lolli pops — you find them at specialty candy stores.
* almost everything by this atist on this site http://www.schimschimmel.com Im in love with his work. I want them all.
WHEN YOU ARE TOURING YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE EASY ACCESS TO SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS OR EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM, SO IF ANYONE WANTED TO BRING ME SOMETHING SMALL I WOULD ENOY HERE IS A LIST.
– FRUIT JUICE SMOOTHIES –PRETTY MUCH ANY FLAVOUR
– OATMEAL COOKIES
– FETA STUFFED PEPPERS
– PHOA SOUP – BEEF BROTH BUT NO MEAT ONLY VEGETABLES, SHRIMP SALAD ROLLS, GOMAE, EDAMAME BEANS, GREEN SALAD
– PINK GRAPE FRUIT JUICE
– TARO ROOT BUBBLE TEA
– COCONUT WATER
– ASIAN PEARS
-AT MILESTONES IN VANCOVER THERES A SALAD THAT HAS CHICKEN STRAWBERRIES GOATS CHEESE AND NUTS WITH A STAWBERRY VINIGARETTE. SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT ONE WOULD ALSO BE LOVELY.
– BABY CARROTS AND GARLIC HUMMUS
– CERVELAT SALAMI — I EAT IT WITH PLAIN BREAD SUCH AS SOURDOUGH BUNS
(I have no food allergies )
I do wear lotions and prefer fruity scents such as Satsuma from the body shop which is my favorite. I prefer a dry white wine and enjoy red as well as long as its not a sweet red. I’m not a fan of fruity sweet wines.